1-1-.10 Skills Test Disqualifications. Amended
1. An applicant for a Commercial Driver's License shall immediately be disqualified on the driving skills test for the following:
- Not wearing safety belt/seat belt.
- Accident, including contact with another motor vehicle, pedestrian, other property, including running off the road unless, in the opinion of the examiner, the applicant was not at fault.
- Any act considered dangerous, including actions which require defensive driving by another to prevent an accident, or dodging by a pedestrian, or which require the examiner to aid in controlling the vehicle; stalling the vehicle in a busy intersection: or driving two wheels over a curb or onto a sidewalk.
- Any traffic law violation, including any act for which the applicant could be arrested, or any act which might make the applicant liable for damages in case of an accident.
- Lack of cooperation, refusal to perform, or try to perform any maneuver; offering bribes or gratuities; arguing about the score.
- Failure to perform air brakes check (in the proper order) during the engine start procedure of the Vehicle Inspection Test, if so equipped.
Authority: O.C.G.A. §§40-5-156 and §40-16-5
Effective Date: 2/8/2017
Short TitleCDL Rule 1-1-.10