- Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) Student Manual
- This manual informs young people of the dangers involved in consuming alcohol or drugs while driving a vehicle and the importance of highway safety and accident prevention. View E-Book |
- Commercial Driver's Manual
The Commercial Driver manual provides comprehensive instructions and guidance for a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Driver's Manual
This manual will help individuals qualify for a Georgia Driver's License and become a safer driver. | View E-Book
- Motorcycle Operators Manual
The Motorcycle Operator manual gives instructions for obtaining a motorcycle license. | View E-Book
- Parent/Teen Driving Guide
The 40-Hour Parent/Teen Driving guide can be used in conjunction with a 30-hour virtual driver education program or a 30-hour classroom driver education program to meet the requirements for completion of an approved driving program. | View E-Book
The Traffic Court Reference Manual provides information on conviction reporting and license consequences to GA courts handling Title 40 offenses.