Motorcycle Skills Test
Please read the requirements before scheduling your road test to make sure you are able to make this appointment. Walk-ins not accepted - you must schedule a road test appointment.
- Motorcycle skills tests are conducted at DDS Customer Service Centers that offer motorcycle skills testing on limited days and times. See DDS Customer Service Center Map for a nearby location.
- Customers must hold a valid Georgia Motorcycle permit (MP) to schedule an appointment. If this requirement is not met, the customer will not be tested.
- Those who have successfully completed an approved license waiver motorcycle safety course are exempt from both written and skills testing.
- Customers must be at least 17 years of age.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must present a notarized form from your school signed within the last 30 days, a high school diploma or GED.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must present your ADAP or eADAP certificate of completion
Note: Customers with suspended licenses are not eligible to test.