DDS Customer Service centers offer motorcycle skills testing. Please read the requirements before scheduling your road test. Walk-ins not accepted - you must schedule a road test appointment.
- The test is only available on limited days and times. See DDS Customer Service Center Map for a nearby location.
- Customers must hold a valid Georgia Motorcycle permit (MP) to schedule an appointment. If this need is not met, the customer will not be tested.
- If you are successful in completing an approved license waiver motor safety course. Then, you are exempt from both written and skills testing.
- Customers must be at least 17 years of age.
- You must satisfy all the requirements for getting a Class M Motorcycle License before scheduling your road test. View Class M Motorcycle License for more information and a list of documents to bring.
- Customers with suspended licenses are not eligible to test.
- Bring your Motorcycle Registration/proof of ownership and valid insurance.
- If your cycle has temporary tags or was purchased within the past 30 days, you must provide a bill of sale.
- The motorcycle must pass a safety inspection.
NOTE: Testing can be suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of you or the examiner. This includes inclement weather and/or equipment failure.
If you have submitted your form, visit the Appointments page to schedule, change, or update your appointment.