How the Appointment System Works
- New appointments are available up to 120-days in advance. We encourage you to check back regularly for updated availability due to cancellations.
- Appointments for License/ID Counter service and popular Customer Service Centers (CSC) typically fill up fast. If the CSC that you want to visit is not available, you may need to schedule an appointment at another location.
- DDS has 67 CSCs located throughout the state.
Schedule, Change, or Update your Appointment
Please select the Appointment Type that best fit your visit:
|Appointment Type||Description||Scheduling Link|
|Auto/MC Learner's Permit Exam||Knowledge (Written Exams for Non-Commercial Drivers||Schedule Appointment|
|CDL Knowledge Exam||Knowledge (Written)/ Endorsement Exams for Commercial Driver's Only||Schedule Appointment|
|License/ID Counter Service||Driver License Renewals, Reinstatements, Transfer from another State/Country, ID, MVRs, Med Cert Updates, Address Changes, etc.||Schedule Appointment|
|Automobile Road Skills Test||Non-Commercial Road Test||
Select by Date:
|Motorcycle Skills Test||Test for Motorcycle Only||
Select by Date:
|Commercial Road Test||Test for Commercial (CDL) Only|
- Customers are only allowed to bring (1) one person with them to the center (such as a Responsible Adult, interpreter, etc.)
- Don't forget to fill out the required License/ID/Permit form before you visit a center. The link is below.
- The appointment number and the email used to schedule your appointment is needed to make changes or cancel your appointment. Please check your email.
- DDS does not charge for non-commercial road test reservations or appointments. Commercial road tests are paid for in advance when scheduling the appointment.
VISITING A CENTER!
Don't forget to submit the required License/ID/Permit form before your visit. Bypassing this step may result in a delay in service.