The ARC is a one-day course that improves a rider's basic skills and helps with personal risk tests and evaluations. It includes a fast classroom part/section with (more than two, but not a lot of) interactive activities. This part/section is to improve perception and danger-related awareness. It consists of a range of exercises to enhance both basic skills and crash avoidance skills. The class draws attention to improving braking and cornering skill.
The course is beneficial for riders on any street motorcycle.
The GMSP requires every student to:
Sign and date a course waiver form.
Bring a parent or legal guardian to the first session if you are under the age of 18.
Wear a DOT-approved helmet.
Wear eye protection (face shield, goggles, or glasses).
Wear full-fingered gloves which allow good grip and control manipulation.
Wear a long-sleeved shirt or jacket which covers the upper torso/arms.
Wear sturdy pants which cover the entire leg in the seated position.
Wear over the ankle footwear (no high top sneakers).
Riders are advised to bring cold-weather gear, water, snacks, and sunscreen.
- Inspect your motorcycle prior to class. Your street-legal motorcycle will be inspected by your RiderCoach using the . Bring the filled-out form with you to class.
- Bring your Motorcycle Registration/proof of ownership and valid insurance.
Note: If using another person’s motorcycle, a notarized letter of permission is needed. You must show proof of insurance that covers you on that motorcycle.
- Enrollment Fee: $250.00
- Out-of-state Fee: $300.00
Register online or call 678-413-8400.
- Class is conducted in optimal weather conditions only (no precipitation). The rain date will be pre-determined. This is to ensure that threshold braking and advanced turning can be explored with the greatest traction available.
- Note: There is no time or mileage requirement between courses. Each course can be completed right after a previous one.