- Login/Create Account - Customers must log in or create a user account to access license information. This account allows you to manage your license, permit, and ID card online and the DDS 2 GO Mobile app without visiting a center.
- Online Services FAQs - frequently asked questions about services offered Online.
- Card Services - you must be logged in to your account to access card services.
- List of Card Services:
Renew your Driver's license, ID, or Permit
Change your name or address
Class D to C Upgrade
Replace your lost, stolen, or damaged license, id, or permit
Reinstate your license or get reinstatement information
Check License Suspensions
Add For-Hire Endorsement
Get a Driving History Report (MVR)
- Pay Super Speeder - The pay fees allows you to pay your suspensions, super speeder, or reinstatement fees. Customers with out-of-state licenses can use this option to pay their Super Speeder ticket.
Other Online Services:
- Submit License/ID/Permit Form - submit the online license/ID/permit application form required when visiting a center.
- Schedule Road Test Appointments or Check your Road Test Reservation - schedule your CDL, Motorcycle, or Automobile Road Test.
- Check License Status - you can check the status of your license online.
- Motorcycle Safety Program - The Georgia Motorcycle Safety Program offers rider education.
- MVR - Driving History | Georgia Department of Driver Services
- Commercial | Georgia Department of Driver Services
- Military, Veterans, and National Guard | Georgia Department of Driver Services