Teen Driver Road Test Appointment

Please read the requirements before scheduling your road test to make sure you are able to make this appointment.  Walk-ins not accepted - you must schedule a road test appointment.


If under age 18, you will need the following:
  • Learner's Permit held for 1 year and 1 day.
  • Must hold a CP or MP Learner's Permit.
  • Current Certificate of School Enrollment (DS-1).
  • Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) Certificate. (ADAP or eADAP)
  • Joshua's Law Certificate of Completion. (needed only for 16 year olds)
  • Parent, Legal Guardian, or a Responsible Adult with their Driver's License or ID Card.
    • The Responsible Adult must bring Proof of Relationship to the applicant.
  • If a customer who holds a CP has failed two times, they have to wait seven days to take the test again.  An appointment can be scheduled but must be seven days from the last failed date. 

  • Please Read: Vehicle Requirements for Your Road Test

    Bring a paper copy of the vehicle registration and current valid insurance card. 

    If the vehicle is a rental car, please make sure the name of the person testing is on the rental agreement.

    If your vehicle has temporary tags or the vehicle was purchased within the past 30 days, you must provide a bill of sale. 

    Vehicle must pass a safety inspection test by DDS before getting on the road.