Teen Driver Road Test Appointment
Please read the requirements before scheduling your road test to make sure you are able to make this appointment. Walk-ins not accepted - you must schedule a road test appointment.
If under age 18, you will need the following:
- Learner's Permit held for 1 year and 1 day.
- Must hold a CP or MP Learner's Permit.
- Current .
- Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) Certificate. (ADAP or eADAP)
- Joshua's Law Certificate of Completion. (needed only for 16 year olds)
- Parent, Legal Guardian, or a Responsible Adult with their Driver's License or ID Card.
- The Responsible Adult must bring Proof of Relationship to the applicant.
- If a customer who holds a CP has failed two times, they have to wait seven days to take the test again. An appointment can be scheduled but must be seven days from the last failed date.
- Bring a paper copy of the vehicle registration and current valid insurance card.
- If the vehicle is a rental car, please make sure the name of the person testing is on the rental agreement.
- If your vehicle has temporary tags or the vehicle was purchased within the past 30 days, you must provide a bill of sale.
- Vehicle must pass a safety inspection test by DDS before getting on the road.