Skip a Step! - Cloned
How Do I Get a Indigent ID Card?
Qualify for Indigent Status.
- To qualify for an Indigent ID, a customer must obtain a voucher from an approved Indigent Resource Provider (non-profit agency).
Plan AheadSkip a Step! - Cloned
- You must present documentation showing your identity, residential address, full social security number, and U.S. citizenship or proof of lawful status in the United States. Please refer to Real ID Requirements for more information.
- A voucher from an approved Indigent Resource Provider (non-profit agency).
- At your visit be prepared to pay the required fee. See FEES and TERMS for more information.
- All documents must be in English.
- If an Indigent ID card is lost or stolen another voucher from the Indigent Resource Provider may be required to receive another ID card at the reduced fee.
- Applicants are not eligible for a Georgia ID card if they possess a valid driver's license from another state.