The Department of Driver Services (DDS) regulates the DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program (RRP). Commonly referred to as DUI schools.
This is an intervention program required by law for people charged with:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driving with possession of illegal drugs
- Underage possession of alcohol while operating a motor vehicle
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- For a list of driving schools, visit Certified DUI Schools.
- For a list of frequently asked DUI questions, visit DUI Frequently Asked Questions
- For a list of interlock providers, visit Ignition Interlock Providers.
- For a list of Georgia Clinical Evaluators and Treatment Providers information, visit the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities site.