Drivers 18 and Over Road Test
Please read the requirements before scheduling your road test to make sure you are able to make this appointment. Walk-ins not accepted - you must schedule a road test appointment.
Requirements: (Drivers 18 and Over)
- You must sign an affidavit affirming that you have completed 40 hours of supervised road driving which includes 6 hours of night driving.
- You must take and successfully pass the driver's license knowledge test.
- Bring a paper copy of the vehicle registration and current valid insurance card.
- If the vehicle is a rental car, please make sure the name of the person testing is on the rental agreement.
- If your vehicle has temporary tags or the vehicle was purchased within the past 30 days, you must provide a bill of sale.
- The vehicle must pass a safety inspection test by DDS before getting on the road.
Note: Customers with suspended licenses are not eligible to test.