Out-of-State Students

Georgia out-of-state students may request a renewal of their driver's license or ID through the mail. 

To use the mail-in renewal process:

  • You must be a Georgia Resident
  • You must be a full-time student
  • The school must be outside the state of Georgia.

Complete the  Download this pdf file. Mail-in Renewal Packet  and submit it to DDS for processing.