Additional Reinstatement Information
If your license has been suspended, there are several ways to get reinstatement information.
- DDS recommends you view your information using Online Services or the DDS 2 GO Mobile App first. Allow some time for the courts to provide the information to DDS.
- You can contact the Department Of Driver Services at 678-413-8400. Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 am until 5:30 pm, to assist with crucial questions.
- You can visit one of the DDS Customer Service Centers. Find the nearest Customer Service Center location for hours of operation and services.
- You can also submit a letter asking for the requirements needed to get back your license to:
- Georgia Department of Driver Services, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Ga. 30013.
- This request must contain your name as it appears on your driver's license. Please include your license number, date of birth, mailing address, and signature.