An official website of the State of Georgia.
How you know
The .gov means it’s official.
Local, state, and federal government websites often end in .gov. State of Georgia government websites and email systems use “georgia.gov” or “ga.gov” at the end of the address. Before sharing sensitive or personal information, make sure you’re on an official state website.
Still not sure?
Call 1-800-GEORGIA to verify that a website is an official website of the State of Georgia.
Manage your License/ID conveniently and securely with the DDS 2 GO Mobile Services App for Georgia-based driver's licenses. Customers can fill out the DS23 Application, view your free 2-year driving record, view your alerts, check your driving status, and more.
NOTE: You must establish an Online Account if using the mobile app for the first time. Establish a DDS Online Services account first, then sign in to the mobile app with your log in information.
• Login is secure with 2 step-verification.
• Setup secure fingerprint sign-in to the app instead of using your passcode.
• License Status
• Real ID Status
• Address on License
• Existing Fees
• License/ID/Permit Details
View 2 years of your driving history for free!
• Pay Fees
• Make a Road Test Appointment.
• Complete the DS23 License Application prior to visiting a center.
• Verify and print a Driver Training and/or Risk Reduction Certificate.
• ADAP Free 3-year MVR for Parent.
• View Order Status and Order History.
• The user will receive notifications and alerts concerning their driving record.
• The user will receive DDS alerts concerning closings, etc.
iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.