Below is the list of documents accepted as Proof of School Enrollment:
- A notarized Certificate of School Enrollment Form
Certificate of School Enrollment Form (DDS-1)
- Transcript provided by the customer's most recent school of attendance. The transcript does not have to be certified. Transcripts can be printed online in most school districts.
- Most recent progress or grade report.
- A current school identification card, issued by the school or school system.
- Other forms of school identification.
- If you are home-schooled, you must provide one of the following:
- A Certificate of Enrollment from the Georgia Department of Education
- A “Declaration of Intent To Utilize a Home Study Program” filed with the Georgia Department of Education
- If you are under 18 and not enrolled in school, you must provide one of the following:
- A high school diploma
- Special diploma
- Certification of high school completion
- Proof of enrollment in a GED program or a post-secondary school