DDS is providing limited driver services by Appointment Only. All customers must schedule an appointment when visiting a center.
Reinstatement FAQs - General Information
1. How can I get a copy of the citation that caused my suspension?
To obtain information on your traffic citation, please contact the court where the case is pending or the law enforcement agency that issued the citation.
2. How can I check the status of my license?
3. I need information on reinstating multiple suspensions (or another suspension type that isn't listed on this website). What do I do?
2. Speak with a DDS Specialist by contacting the DDS Contact Center.
3. You can also visit a DDS Customer Service Center to discuss your license.