Notice of Public Hearing
Please take notice that on December 21, 2020, at 9:00 am at the Department of Driver Services, 2206 East View Parkway, Conyers, Georgia, a public hearing will be held for the presentation of the proposed administrative rule changes, which are hereunto attached and incorporated by reference.
The proposed Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. rule changes are listed below:
- Adopted: 375-1-1-.04 Electronic Signatures
- Amended: 375-5-1-.10 Office Requirements
- Amended: 375-5-2-.11 Office Requirements
- Amended: 375-5-3-.11 Office Requirements
- Amended: 375-5-6-.18 DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program Location and Facilities
All interested persons are hereby advised of the opportunity to submit data, views, or arguments orally or in writing. Oral comments will be limited to l 0 minutes per person.
Anyone needing more than 10 minutes should request additional time by contacting the Legal and Investigative Services Division, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia, 30013, in writing, 24 hours prior to the hearing.
This 18th day of November, 2020
Spencer R. Moore, Commissioner
*Anyone with a disability needing assistance should contact Human Resources, at (678) 413-8738, three days prior to the hearing.