DDS is providing limited driver services by Appointment Only. All customers must schedule an appointment when visiting a center.
Notice of Public Hearing
Please take notice that on June 19, 2020, at 9:00 am at the Department of Driver Services, 2206 East View Parkway, Conyers, Georgia, a public hearing will be held for the presentation of the proposed administrative rule changes, which are hereunto attached and incorporated by reference.
The Ga. Admin. Comp. chapters affected by the proposed rule & regulation changes are listed below:
- Amended: 375-1-1-.01 Organization
- Amended: 375-1-1-.02 Service of Process
- Amended: 375-1-1-.05 Procedures for Requesting Rule Changes
- Amended: 375-3-1-.31 Satisfaction of School Requirements for Customers Under Age Eighteen (18)
- Amended: 375-3-3-.09 Extension of Temporary Driving Permits
All interested persons are hereby advised of the opportunity to submit data, views, or arguments orally or in writing. Oral comments will be limited to l 0 minutes per person.
Anyone needing more than 10 minutes should request additional time by contacting the Legal and Investigative Services Division, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia, 30013, in writing, 24 hours prior to the hearing.
This 19th day of May, 2020
Spencer R. Moore, Commissioner
*Anyone with a disability needing assistance should contact Human Resources, at (678) 413-8738, three days prior to the hearing.