Emergency Message - On April 1, 2020, DDS will be providing limited Commercial Driver Services by appointment only.
Notice of Public Hearing
Please take notice that on March 4th, 2020, at 9:00 am at the Department of Driver Services, 2206 East View Parkway, Conyers, Georgia, a public hearing will be held for the presentation of proposed administrative rule changes, which are hereunto attached and incorporated by reference.
The Ga. Admin. Comp. chapters affected by the proposed rule & regulation changes are listed below:
375-3-1 General Provisions
- 375-3-1-.05 Reciprocity for Valid Licenses Issued Elsewhere by other Jurisdictions
375-5-2 Driver Training School
- 375-5-2-.03 Procedures for Original Driver Training School License
- 375-5-2-.04 License Fees
- 375-5-2-.05 Expiration of License
- 375-5-2-.06 Nontransferability
- 375-5-2-.07 Display of License
- 375-5-2-.09 Renewal of License
- 375-5-2-.18 Insurance and Safety Requirements
All interested persons are hereby advised of the opportunity to submit data, views, or arguments orally or in writing. Oral comments will be limited to 10 minutes per person.
Anyone needing more than 10 minutes should request additional time by contacting the Legal and Investigative Services Division, Post Office Box 80447, Conyers, Georgia, 30013, in writing, 24 hours prior to the hearing.
This 31st day of January 2020
Spencer R. Moore, Commissioner