DDS is providing limited driver services by Appointment Only. All customers must schedule an appointment when visiting a center.
Indigent ID Card
- Qualify for Indigent Status.
- There is no age requirement. Any person old enough to sign their name, or make a mark indicating their legal signature can apply.
- Documentation showing your identity, residential address, full social security number, and U.S. citizenship or proof of lawful status in the United States. Please refer to Real ID Requirements for more information.
- Voucher obtained from an approved Indigent Resource Provider (non-profit agency).
- All documents must be in English.
FEES and TERMS - Select for Details.
- If an Indigent ID card is lost or stolen another voucher from the Indigent Resource Provider may be required to receive another ID card at the reduced fee.
- Applicants are not eligible for a Georgia ID card if they possess a valid driver's license from another state.