Commercial License Fees
NOTE: All Commercial (CDL) Licenses require a CDL Application Fee
|CDL Application Fee||N/A||$35|
|CDL Road Skills Test||N/A||$50|
|CDL Endorsements(3)||Term of License w/o Hazmat||$5 each|
|For-Hire Endorsement||Term of License||$15|
NOTE 1: CDL Notes
- Restricted CDL, Class B is valid for 5 years but limited to the seasonal period.
- The Farm Services Related Industries Waiver card will be issued for a continuous 180-day period and applicants are permitted to obtain one waiver card in any twelve (12) month period.
- CDL Licenses with an H or X endorsement limited to 5 years.
NOTE 2: The $10 permit fee must be paid before the test begins. If any part of the test is failed, no refund will be issued and the permit fee must be paid again prior to every testing attempt.
NOTE 3: CDL Endorsement Notes
- Endorsements without Hazmat are valid for the Term of the CDL License and are automatically renewed with the CDL License without any additional fees.
- TSA Background and Fingerprints are required for Hazmat for 1s time issuance as well as renewals.
- Endorsements with Hazmat are valid for 5 years from the Threat Assessment date and applicants must pass Hazmat knowledge test and TSA Background checks to be renewed.
- If Hazmat Endorsements are added during the initial issuance, then no fee applies.
- All endorsements with or without Hazmat added after issuance will be charged a $5 Fee one time.