Federal Ban on Texting for Commercial Truck Drivers
Effective immediately, commercial truck drivers and bus drivers (operators of vehicles transporting at least eight passengers) are banned from texting. Violators face penalties up to $2,750.
ATTENTION CDL DRIVERS
1. If you have a Medical Certificate issued by Anthony Lefteris, you must:
2. Effective May 1, 2017 a $50.00 testing fee will be required for EACH CDL Road Test skills testing attempt.
- Complete/Upload Self-Certification/Medical Certification/Medical Waiver
- Applying for a Commercial Driver's License
- School Bus Endorsements
- Approved CDL Schools
- Road Test Appointments
- DDS State Testing Sites & Independent CDL 3rd Party Testing Sites
- TSA Fingerprint Locations in Georgia
- Military CDL Skills Test Waiver
- CDL Practice Test
- CDL Licensing FAQs
- CDL Hazmat Driver's FAQs